In a nutshell
Who we are?
- Gawroński & Partners SKA, Al. Jana Pawła II 12, 00-124 Warszawa, KRS: 0000697003 NIP: 9512446399, law firm. We are the controller (hereinafter “Controller”) of your personal data on our website at gppartners.pl (“Website” ).
- In matters of personal data protection, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why and how do we process your personal data?
We process your personal data collected via the Website and during electronic correspondence in the performance of our legitimate interest – Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR in order to:
- Answers to the questions asked via e-mail or the contact form on the website, including questions and issues regarding our business operations and other correspondence with you,
- Sending our marketing commercial information based on our legitimate interest, if we have your consent to marketing communication,
- Anonymous data from internet tags (cookies) can also be used to examine the traffic on our Website (e.g. what our guests click most often when traffic increases etc.).
What data do we process?
When you visit us, you leave: your IP address (internet address that informs you about the computer, phone, tablet or other device that you visit us with). IP may point to the country, city or other geographical area where the device is located; path of visiting our site, data of your browser. We obtain this data automatically, you can block some of them by blocking cookies in your browser. You decide about the content of the data provided to us by email and contact form.
How long do we plan to store your data?
Generally speaking we keep your personal information only for as long as it is required by us to provide you with the services you have requested or/and to comply with other law, including for the period demanded by our tax authorities or/and to support a claim or defense in court.
For instance, we will store the data obtained in response to your questions and correspondence for other purposes as well as others for no more than 5 years from the end of the year of receipt, as we plan such a retention period for correspondence, unless there is a specific reason for their further processing (e.g. We will provide you with legal assistance), i.e. the purpose of processing will change.
If the purpose of the processing changes, we will inform you in accordance with the GDPR.
As a citizen of European Union you have the following rights:
- the right to be informed (for example, what information is being used, how it is used, for how long it is used, and your rights)
- the right to access (to see it)
- the right to rectification (to be able to correct it if incorrect)
- the right to have it erased once there is no longer a legitimate basis to use it (also known as the right to be forgotten)
- the right to restrict processing
- the right to data portability (to be able to share the information with other organizations)
- the right to object to use
- rights regarding automated decision making and profiling
In matters connected with exercise of these rights, you may contact us by email at
Data subjects also have a right to file a complaint concerning processing of their personal data with the president of the Personal Data Protection Office.
Who do we transfer your data to?
Actually, we do not pass on your data to anyone. We can entrust your data obtained from the Website to our IT service providers, if the Website broke down or another technical need arose, they are technically located on an external Polish hosting service (i.e. on the server that maintains the Website). We can also entrust our marketing agency with anonymous data regarding traffic on our Website (i.e. cookies).
Sometimes we use of information we collect through automated systems when you visit our website we call it cookies. Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer’s hard drive by your web browser when you visit any website. They allow information gathered on one web page to be stored until it is needed for use on another, allowing a website to provide you with a personalized experience and the website owner with statistics about how you use the website so that it can be improved. These files cannot be used to infect the device with viruses or other malware. In cookies, we store basic, anonymous information about users (e.g. identifier assigned by our Website) and data used to increase the comfort of using the Website, needed for optimization and correct display of content contained on subpages.
The Website may use the following types of cookies:
- Necessary cookies – necessary for the proper operation of the Website. You can deactivate them only by changing the settings in your browser, but this may affect the proper functioning of the Website.
- Analytical cookies – they are used to analyze your behavior on our Site. By conducting such analyzes, we can observe trends in the interest of Website visitors in the information we publish and improve the convenience of using the Website,
As a user of the Website, you can stop providing this information to the Website at any time by deleting cookies saved on your end devices by the Website. To do this, change the settings of the currently used web browser. You can also configure your browser in a way that will block the installation of cookies for specific websites selected by you or for all websites. Such settings may result in the loss of some Website functionalities that require the installation of cookies.
Job application and employment
From time to time we may advertise employment opportunities at this website.
If you send us information in connection with a job application, we may keep it for the duration of the recruitment process and in justified instances also after completion of the process, for the period necessary to consider potential claims (i.e. until the end of the limitations period).
- If you are under 18, you may use our website only with consent from a parent or guardian.
- Gawroński & Partners is the owner of the websites www.gppartners.pl Unless otherwise stated, all materials included in the websites (texts, images, graphics and other creative elements) are legally protected by copyright or trademark, and are owned or licensed by Gawroński & Partners.