Dispute Resolution, Software Distribution
Mateusz is a member of the corporate team at Gawroński & Partners.
Mateusz’s experience includes auditing corporate governance systems in capital groups; pre-litigation analysis of investment projects; preparing so-called manager opinions; and preparing corporate agreements, court filings, investment agreements, shareholder agreements, share purchase agreements and vesting agreements.
Mateusz joined Gawroński & Partners in 2019.
- Audit of corporate governance in one of the largest state-owned capital groups
- Pre-litigation audit of a complex situation arising from certain investment projects
- GDPR implementation in an international capital group
- Preparation of investment agreements, involving provisions required by EU funding regulations
Mateusz graduated in 2019 from the Faculty of Law and Administration of the University of Warsaw. He also studied at the prestigious China University of Political Science and Law. He graduated in 2021 Product Design at the University of Social Sciences and Humanities in Warsaw, planning to use new knowledge for the future development of legaltech solutions.
Selected publications (in English)
- Publication on Polish Tech M&A market, as part of Chambers & Partners Global Practice Guides https://practiceguides.chambers.com/practice-guides/technology-ma-2022/poland/trends-and-developments