General Procurement, EU Funds Proceedings, Public-Private Partnership, State Aid, Employment, Real Estate, Contract Law
Jacek is an attorney-at-law with 20 years’ experience in tender proceedings, in particular public procurement, defence and security procurement, technology procurement, and EU-financed procurement.
Jacek also handles public-private partnership, state aid and employment matters, and – more broadly – general civil, commercial and corporate law matters.
Jacek joined Gawroński & Partners from a global telecommunications company, where he held the position of a Senior Legal Counsel, having previously worked for ten years at leading international law firm CMS.
- Advice and representation of an aircraft supplier as part of a tender for the supply of multi-role helicopters for the Polish army conducted by the Armament Inspectorate of the Ministry of National Defence (value EUR 3bn)
- Advice to a global ICT company in a tender for the construction of ERTMS / GSM-R system infrastructure on railway lines managed by PKP PLK, including representation in proceedings before the National Appeal Chamber (KIO) (value EUR 2 bn)
- Public procurement advice to a foreign company exploring shale gas in Poland (contracting authority) and conducting several tenders simultaneously as part of exploration work in several licensed areas
- Public procurement advice to a Polish energy company acting as a contracting authority regarding the construction of a new power plant unit (value EUR 1.5 bn)
Jacek graduated from the University of Warsaw, Faculty of Law and Administration. He also completed the Diploma “An introduction to English law and the law of the European Union” organized by the University of Cambridge in cooperation with the University of Warsaw.
- Warsaw Bar of Advocates
- Polish Public Procurement Association
Selected publications (in Polish)
- Ograniczanie zatorów płatniczych Praktyczny przewodnik (Guide to Reducing Payment Backlogs), Wolters Kluwer 2020, editor
- Elektronizacja zamówień publicznych w praktyce (Digitisation of public procurement), Wolters Kluwer 2020, contributor