Public procurement, general procurement, EU funds proceedings, public-private partnership, public aid, employment, real estates, contracts.
Jacek Liput is an attorney-at-law with 20 year experience in tender proceedings, in particular public procurement, defense and security procurement, technology procurement and EU financed procurement.
Jacek handles also public-private partnership, state aid, employment and – more broadly – general civil, commercial and corporate law matters.
Jacek joined Gawroński & Partners from a a global telecommunications company, where he held a position of a Senior Legal Counsel, previously working for ten years in CMS – one of the top international law firms.
· Advice and representation of an aircraft supplier as part of a tender for the supply of multi-role helicopters for the Polish army conducted by the Armament Inspectorate of the Ministry of National Defense (value EUR 3 billion)
· Advice to a global ICT company in a tender for the construction of ERTMS / GSM-R system infrastructure on railway lines managed by PKP PLK, including representation in proceedings before the National Appeal Chamber (KIO) (value EUR 2 billion)
· Public procurement advice to a foreign company exploring shale gas in Poland (contracting authority); conducting several tenders simultaneously as part of exploration work in several licensed areas
· Public procurement advice to a Polish energy company acting as a contracting authority regarding construction of a new power plant unit (value EUR 1,5 billion)
Jacek graduated from the University of Warsaw, Faculty of Law and Administration. He also completed the „Diploma in an introduction to English law and the law of the European Union” organized by the University of Cambridge in cooperation with the University of Warsaw.
· Warsaw Bar of Attorneys-at-law
· Polish Public Procurement Association
· Ograniczanie zatorów płatniczych Praktyczny przewodnik (Guide to Reducing Payment Backlogs), Wolters Kluwer 2020, editor
· Elektronizacja zamówień publicznych w praktyce (Digitisation of public procurement), Wolters Kluwer 2020, contributor